AAU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 (Walk-In) @ aau.ac.in – 3 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has invited applicants for the fulfillment of 3 vacant seats of Project Assistant Posts via Advertisement No. 99/DRV/2019-20/229/2342-50. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview held on 23rd June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
AAU Project Assistant Recruitment – 3 Posts
The application is hereby invited from the suitable candidates for the following posts as per Advertisement No. 99/DRV/2019-20/229/2342-50. These vacancies are in Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Jorhat, Assam on a project entitled “Scientific Conservation Programme for Indigenous Fish (SCopIF)”.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||3 Posts|
|Notification Date||Jun 11, 2020|
|Walk-in Date||Jun 23, 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details: Total 3 Post
The total no. of vacancies for AAU Project Assistant Recruitment is 3 posts.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Emolument per month|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 12000|
|Name of the Project||Essential Educational Qualification|
|Sub-Project I||B.F. Sc./B.V. Sc./B. Sc. (Agriculture and allied)/B.Sc. in Zoology. Experience in handling molecular works/statistical software and proficiency in the computer will be preferred.|
|Sub-Project II||B.F. Sc./B.V. Sc./B. Sc. (Agriculture and allied)/B.Sc. in Zoology. Experience in handling fish|
breeding and culture works/statistical software and proficiency in the computer will be preferred
What will be the Selection Process?
Short listing of candidates ma be done before the actual interview based on Pre-fixed criteria.
List of Self attested Photocopies -Documents enclosed [No other document except mentioned below is required:-
- One Color Passport size Photograph.
- Voter ID Card /Aadhar card for verification of identity.
- Ration Card/Electricity Bill for verification of residential proof.
- Mark sheet & Certificates of Educational Qualifications as per eligibility criteria.
- Certificates of experiences duly issued by the appropriate authority.
How to Apply for AAU Project Assistant Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification reads carefully.
- Go through the notification given in the Important Section Below.
- And then if you are eligible, attend for the walk-in to the following address.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Air India CFO Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAir India CFO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – …
- MP Board Class 10th Result 2020Spread the loveMP Board Class 10th Result 2020 (Released) @ …
- WBHRB Medical Technologist Interview Admit Card 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveWBHRB Medical Technologist Interview Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Bihar Police Sepoy Constable Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBihar Police Sepoy Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DD News Content Executive Jobs 2020Spread the loveDD News Content Executive Jobs 2020 Apply Now …
- SSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 OutSpread the loveSSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 Out @ssc.nic.in …