Air India CFO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 01 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Alliance Air Aviation Limited (Air India) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to fill up 01 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline mode through the prescribed format on or before 22nd July 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Air India CFO Recruitment 2020 – 01 Post
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Alliance Air Aviation Limited (Air India)|
|Post Name||Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
|Total Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Starting Date||02nd July 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd July 2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details: Total 01 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Air India CFO Recruitment 2020 is 01.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO)||01|
Air India CFO Recruitment 2020 – Salary
|Name of Post||Salary & Emoluments|
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO)||Rs.1,50,000/-|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
Maximum 59 years (as on 01/08/2020)
The eligibility criteria for the Air India CFO Recruitment 2020 has been provided below:-
- Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the cost Accountant from the Institute of coast accountants of India. Should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or a member of the Institute of Cost and work Accountants of India.
- Experience –
- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting, Statutory Compliance, Auditing and Taxation matters, Working capital Managements, Financial Planning, etc. Should have experience in the implementation of financial packages/ ERP / SAP for automation and business processing. Out of a total of 15 years, 03 years of knowledge should be in Senior Position in the service industry.
Candidates are required to submit following with the application:-
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the application format one set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for Date of Birth, Caste, Qualification, experience, etc. will be required to be submitted with the application. In case copies of necessary documents/certificates are not sent with the form, it will not be possible to consider the request. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
- The Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- for all post payable to Alliance Air Aviation Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not applicable for SC/ST)
How to Apply for Air India CFO Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully. Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the Chief Financial Officer Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037 on or before 22nd Jul 2020.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …