APPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online @appsc.gov.in – 69 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSE) has invited online applications for filling up 69 (sixty-nine) posts of General Duty Medical officer (Allopathy). Those who have recognized medical qualifications are eligible to apply for APPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 by 17th July 2020 till 04:00 PM. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
APPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment- 69 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSE)|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Starting Date||12th June 2020|
|Closing Date||17th July 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Vacancy Details: Total 69 Post
The total no. of vacancies for APPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 is 69.
|Name of the Post||UR||APST||Total|
|General Duty Medical Officer||14||55||69|
Pay scale of PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Candidate should have a recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-ll of the Third Schedule. The Candidates who may not have completed compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply for the written examination as the case may be provided that at the time of actual interview.|
Age Limit (As on 17 July 2020)
Not exceeding 30 years as on 17/07/2020 (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates etc. by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the State government).
Method Of Selection
The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable)
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only through online mode only.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Signature on white paper with a black ink pen (20-60 Kb in .jpg format).
- Latest/Recent passport size photo (40-100 Kb in .jpg format).
How to Apply for APPSC General Duty Medical Officer 2020 Recruitment
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below.
- Candidate must mandatorily register themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date 17.7.2020 Till 04:00 PM.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020Spread the loveIAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 Released @airmenselection.cdac.in – …
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020 Released …
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020 Released Now …
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …