APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 137 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited Online Application for filling the 137 vacant posts of Junior Specialist under the Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt of Arunachal Pradesh via Advt. No. PSC-R(A)/19/2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 24th July 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to use, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 – 137 Posts
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Specialist|
|Total Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st July 2020|
|Closing Date||24th July 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Viva-voce and Interview|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- only for General candidates, and Rs.150/- only through online mode.
Vacancy Details: Total 137 Post
The total no. of vacancies for APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 is 137.
|Discipline||Reserved for APST candidates||UR||Reserved for APST PwD|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||3||1||–|
|Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy||5||1||–|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||3||1||–|
|TB & Respiratory Diseases/pulmonary medicine||2||–||–|
|Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology||9||2||01|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2||–||–|
|Oral and maxillofacial surgery||2||–||–|
Age Limit as on 24/07/2020
Not exceeding 40 years as on 24-07-2020 (Relaxable for Government servants by 5 years in accordance with an instruction issued by the State Government)
The eligibility criteria for APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 post has been provided below:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section (3) of the section (13) of the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act. 1956.
- Holders of Post-graduate degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section A or Section B or Section as the case may be in Schedule-VI or equivalent of Arunachal Pradesh Health Service Rules.2000.
- The minimum experience of 03 years and 05 years for PG and PG Diploma holders respectively required as per APHS Rules 2000 has been waived off. However. Preference may be given to candidates with experience.
APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 – Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix||Pay Scale|
|Junior Specialist||Level 11 pay matrix plus NPA||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
What will be the Selection Process?
The Selection will be based on Viva-voce and Interview.
Scanned copies of the following documents and information are to be attached/uploaded:-
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink (20-60 kb in jpg format)
- Latest recent passport size photo (40-100 kb in jpg format)
- Self-attested xerox copies of degree/Post Graduation/Post Graduation Diploma Certificate and mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned university to ascertain degree.
- Self-attested xerox copies of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the board only will be accepted.
- Self-attested xerox copies APST Certificate and copy of PRC/Aadhar Card in case of General Candidate.
- Self-attested xerox copies Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate and other Documents.
- PwD Candidates should submit a disability certificate obtained from State Medical Board.
How to Apply for APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Only one registration per candidate is allowed. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal link given below.
- Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
- Pay the required application fee (if necessary).
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …