APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector to fill up 127 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Efficiency Tests and Physical Standard Test followed by a Written Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 06th November 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to use, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 – 127 Posts
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||127 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th September 2020|
|Closing Date||06th November 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Physical Efficiency Tests and Physical Standard Test followed by Written-test|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
- APST – Rs.100/-
- Others – Rs.150/-
Vacancy Details: Total 127 Post
The total no. of vacancies for APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 is 127.
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police) – 120
- Sub Inspector (IRBn) – 03
Candidates must not be less than 21 years and above 26 years of age as on 06/11/2020.
The eligibility criteria for APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 post has been provided below:
Graduation from any recognzied university.
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height (Minimum) Male:-
- Non APST – 165 cm
- APST – 160 cm
- Height (Minimum) Female:-
- Non APST – 157 cm
- APST – 152 cm
- Un-Expanded – 79 cm
- Expanded – 84 cm
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 – Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||Level 06||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Tests and Physical Standard Test followed by Written Test.
How to Apply for APPSC SI Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Only one registration per candidate is allowed. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal link given below.
- Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
- Pay the required application fee (if necessary).
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020Spread the loveIAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 Released @airmenselection.cdac.in – …
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020 Released …
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020 Released Now …
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …