Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 1081 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam Guwahati invites Online Application of 1081 vacancies for the post of Forester-I, Stenographer (Grade-III), Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, and Driver under Advt. No. SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179 Dated 24-05-2020. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted by the First Phase Test and Second Phase Test. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Class VIII, Higher Secondary (10+2), HSLC, Graduate, and Bachelor Degree. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 19th June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment – 1081 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam Guwahati|
|Post Name||Forester-I, Stenographer (Grade-III), Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter and Driver|
|Total Vacancies||1081 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th May 2020|
|Closing Date||19th June 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Selection Process||First Phase Test and Second Phase Test|
Vacancy Details – 1081 Posts
The total no. of vacancies for Assam Forest Department is 1081.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale Level for Assam Forest Department Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month under Pay Band 2|
|Forester-I||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
Age Relaxation as on 01/01/2020
- Age for Forester-I & Stenographer Grade III: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- Age for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter & Driver: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982)
- Forester-I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant up keeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
Documents Required before applying for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2020
- A recent passport size color photograph with a white background (Size-450kb and Dimension-320×240)
- Please put signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper. (Size-100kb and Dimension-800×300)
- Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age/Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority for those candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Certificate/Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned. Diploma/Certificate in Stenography from ITI/recognized Polytechnic of the State for the post of Stenographer Grade-III/ Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized institute for the post of Surveyor/Trade Certificate of Carpentry from a recognized institution for the post of Carpenter and four-wheeler Driving License issued by any Competent Authority of Assam for the posts of Driver/ for the post of Mahut experienced certificate issued by registered elephant owners of Assam/ Assam Forest Department.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
How to Apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click the link below to apply online for the Assam Forest Department Recruitment. The candidate must apply online before the last date.
- Login and Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents.
- Application Fees. (if applicable)
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 Released @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – …
- UPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveUPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment …
- UPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 ResultSpread the loveUPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 Result Out @uppsc.nic.in – …
- Bihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveBihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020 …