Assam Police Excise Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @slprbassam.in – 36 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police has invited Online Application for posts of Junior Assistant, Driver and Assistant Chemist under the Excise Department, Assam via Advt. No.SLPRB/ REC/Excise/Grade-III/2020/94 to fill up 36 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer-Based Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 29th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
Assam Police Excise Recruitment 2020 – 36 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Driver and Assistant Chemist|
|Total Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Starting Date||12th September 2020|
|Closing Date||30th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test|
Vacancy Details: Total 36 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Assam Police Excise Recruitment 2020 is 36.
- Junior Assistant – 12 Posts
- Driver – 20 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Excise Recruitment 2020
- Jr Assistant – The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Computer Skills from a recognized Institute for handling data and text on the computer.
- Driver – Minimum Educational Qualification is HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board. Must have proficiency in Driving. Must possess a valid four-wheeler driving License (LMV) issued by Competent Authority
- Assistant Chemist – B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from recognized University
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 01st January 2020.
- Jr Assistant – 14000-60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2
- Driver – 14000-60500 + G.P. 5200 PB-2
- Assistant Chemist – 14000-60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2
Selection Process for Assam Police Jr Assistant, Driver and Assistant Chemist Posts
- The selection will be done on the basis of First Phase Test followed by Second Phase Test.
- First Phase Test – It is an OMR based test of 100 marks with 100 questions on. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ (half) mark for each wrong answer. The duration of the Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours for the post of Asstt. Chemist and Jr. Asstt. However, for the posts of Driver, the duration of the Written Test will be of 1 ½ hour.
- Second Phase Test – It is a computer-based test of 50 marks and test the knowledge of posts applied and proficiency of computer operations. However, for the posts of Driver, Driving/Skill Test will also be included in the 2nd Phase Test and the test will be of 30 marks.
How to Apply for Assam Police Excise Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …