Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 204 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam invites Online Application of 204 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant (IN APHQRS), Junior Assistant (District Level) and Stenographer (Grade-III) under Advt. No. SLPRB/ REC/JA-STENO/2018/159 Dated 21-03-2020. Earlier the last date was 04th May 2020, but due to nationwide lockdown, it has been extended till 15th June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Assam Police Recruitment – 204 Posts
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (IN APHQRS), Junior Assistant (District Level) and Stenographer (Grade-III)|
|Total Vacancies||204 Posts|
|Starting Date||4th April 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Practical Test|
Vacancy Detail & Eligibility Criteria
The total no. of vacancies for Assam Police Recruitment is 204.
|Name of Post||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|Junior Assistant (IN APHQRS)||15||Candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce, or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.|
|Junior Assistant (District Level)||170||Candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||19||Candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.|
Pay Scale Level for Assam Police Recruitment
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant (IN APHQRS)||Rs.14000-49000 + Rs.6200 grade pay.|
|Junior Assistant (District Level)||Rs.14000-49000 + Rs.6200 grade pay.|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||Rs.14000-49000 + Rs.8700 grade pay.|
Age Relaxation as on 01-01-2020
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982). Upper age limit is relaxable as under :-
- 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
- 3 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Documents Required before applying for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit Card of HSLC / equivalent examination).
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent).
- Certificate of caste.
- Certificate on Computer Proficiency for Junior Assistant and Certificate of Stenography for Stenographer (Grade-III).
What will be the Selection Process?
There will be two phases of Test (i) Written Test and (ii) Practical Test.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click the link below to apply online for the Assam Police Recruitment. The candidate must apply online before last date.
- Login and Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …
- UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- NSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveNSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment …
- SSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019Spread the loveSSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019 Released …