Bihar Urban Development and Housing Department City Manager Recruitment 2020 @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in – 163 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Department of Urban Development & Housing Government of Bihar invites Online Application for contract appointment on the vacant Post of “CITY MANAGER” to fill up 163 vacancies via Advt. No. UD&H/CTM-2020/02. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the Computer Based Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 27th May 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Bihar Urban Development and Housing Department City Manager Recruitment 2020 – 163 Posts
This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager / Planning and development from recognized Institution / University. The last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form is 27th May 2020 (11.59 P.M.)
|Organization Name||Bihar Urban Development & Housing Department|
|Post Name||City Manager|
|Total Vacancies||163 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th April 2020|
|Closing Date||27th May 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 163 Post
The total no. of vacancies for City Manager is 163.
Bihar Urban Development & Housing City Manager Pay Scale
Consolidated Monthly Pay – Rs.40000/-
Eligibility Criteria for City Manager
Age Limit – As on 01/01/2020
As on 1st January of 2020, the Minimum age limit will be 21 years. and Maximum age limit as under :-
|Unreserved (Male)||37 years|
|Backward Class/ Extremely Back word Class (Male/ Female)||40 years|
|Unreserved (Female)||40 years|
|Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female)||42 years|
How to Apply for Bihar Urban Development and Housing Department City Manager Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, a candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Fill Basic Details like Personal Information, Educational Details, Work Experience, etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and Documents and do a final check.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
For more Bihar Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …