BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for the 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020 to fill up 562 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 20th October 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 – 562 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post||Superintendent of Police, Jail superintendent, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Bihar Probation Service officer, Additional District transport officer, Food Supply Inspector, Revenue officer, Block Panchayati Raj Officer and other|
|Total Vacancies||562 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th September 2020|
|Closing Date||10th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview|
|For General/OBC/Other State||₹600/-|
|Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.)||₹150/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 562 Post
The total no. of vacancies for BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 is 562.
- Total Posts – 562
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from any recognized institution or University.
- General Male – 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
Selection Procedure for BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
The selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @pariksha.up.nic.in – …
- SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveSSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020 …
- APPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020 Released …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-OpenSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in …
- UPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification OutSpread the loveUPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification Out Apply Now …