BPSC AE Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @bpsc.bih.nic.in- 270 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Application for fulfillment to the 270 vacant seats of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) under Advt. No. 07/2020, 08/2020, 09/2020 starting from 4th May 2020 at the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assistant Engineer (AE) till 18th May 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020 – 270 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||270 Posts|
|Starting Date||4th May 2020|
|Closing Date||18th May 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||2nd June 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Bihar, Patna|
|SC/ST/Bihar Domicile Female||Rs.200/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 270 Post
The total no. of vacancies for BPSC AE Recruitment is 270.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||204|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||64|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Pay Scale
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 (Level – 09 According to the Norms of Bihar Public Service Commission)
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
Age Limit – As on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit Male: 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit Female: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link below and fill basic registration details.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020Spread the loveNABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSurat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020Spread the loveDUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 Released …
- BOI Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bankofindia.co.in – …
- AFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveAFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020 Released @afcat.cdac.in – …
- NBE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveNBE Various Post Result 2020 Released @natboard.edu.in – …