BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 216 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer via Advt. No.40/2020 and 39/2020 to fill up 216 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 18th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – 216 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||216 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st September 2020|
|Closing Date||18th September 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|SC/ST candidates of Bihar||₹200/-|
|Residents of Bihar (Reserved/Unreserved), Female candidates||₹200/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 216 Post
The total no. of vacancies for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 is 216.
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – 130 Posts
- Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology – 86 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (EneS.) in Civil Engg./technology with first class or Equivalent.
- Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science & Engg./technology with first class or Equivalent.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – No Age Limit
- (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- Lecturer Civil Engineering – Rs. 56,100/-
- Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology – Rs. 56,100/-
Selection Criteria for Lecturer Posts
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall Evaluation of work Knowledge and Teaching skill Through written Test (objective), Academic Record and Research Work.
How to Apply for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification Lecturer Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Download Notification Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering/Technology||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020Spread the loveNABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSurat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020Spread the loveDUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 Released …
- BOI Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bankofindia.co.in – …
- AFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveAFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020 Released @afcat.cdac.in – …
- NBE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveNBE Various Post Result 2020 Released @natboard.edu.in – …