BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 20 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Application for the post of Mineral Development Officer to fill up 20 vacancies via Advt. No. 05/2020. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Masters, M.Sc, M.Tech degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India and attain at least second class in Geology or Applied Geology or M.Tech or Mining Engineering Degree in Geology. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 18th May 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment – 20 Posts
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Mineral Development Officer|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Starting Date||04th May 2020|
|Closing Date||18th May 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||02nd June 2020|
|Receipt Form Last Date||10 June 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Bihar Domicile Female||Rs.200/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
BPSC MDO Vacancy Details : Total 20 Post
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||OBC Female||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Mineral Development Officer||8||2||2||0||4||3||1||20|
Pay Scale for BPSC MDO Posts
Mineral Development Officer – Level-9 (Pre-revised pay scale ₹9300-34800 Grade Pay ₹4800/-)
BPSC Officials are offering a good salary package for Mineral Development Officer post. Please check official notification for salary and Grade pay information.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Eligibility Criteria
M.Sc degree from at least second class in Geology or Applied Geology or M.Tech or Mining Engineering Degree in Geology.
Age Limit as on August 1, 2019
For male candidates, age must be between 21 to 37 years while that of OBC, Extremely Backward Class, and women of all classes will be 40 years.
Age Relaxation For BPSC MDO are as follows:
- SC and ST class will get 5 years
What will be the Selection Process?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Only those who pass the written examination will be called for interview. Final merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
How to Apply for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment?
- Click on the Apply Online link below and fill basic registration details.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
After successful submission, the Hard Copy of Online application form must be sent to the given address on or before 10 Jun 2020 05:00 PM:
Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001
For more Bihar Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …