BTSC FSO Jobs 2020 Notification Out – 91 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result and Full Notification – Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) invites Online Application for the post of Food Safety Officer to fill up 91 vacancies via Advt. No. 03/2020. This is a good opportunity for degree holder candidates from any Recognized Institute or University in India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 15th April 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
BTSC FSO Jobs 2020 Notification – 91 Posts
Applications must be submitted in the Online Mode. No other means of application will be accepted. Those Candidates who completed their degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
You Can Also Check ★ Bihar Govt Jobs
Important Dates for BTSC FSO Jobs
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancies||91 Posts|
|Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|Closing Date||15th April 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit, Experience|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
|SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates||₹50/-|
|Other state candidates Female/Male||₹200/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
BTSC FSO jobs Pay Scale
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Officials are offering a good salary for the hired candidates. And the Grade Pay will be Rs.4,200/-.
Vacancy Details: Total 91 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Food Safety Officer is 91.
|Post Name||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||BC||BC Female|
|Food Safety Officer||40||09||12||01||17||09||03|
Candidates who completed their degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification will be eligible for this post.
Age Limit – As on 01/08/2019
|General (Female)||40 years|
|OBC/BC (Male/Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male/Female)||42 years|
What will be the Selection Process?
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Officials are going to select the candidates by considering their Academic Merit and overall Experience.
How to Apply for BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment?
- Visit the direct link given below to apply online.
- Fill the application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Recheck the total information, you have entered.
- And submit it before the Closing Date.
For more Bihar Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020Spread the loveAPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020 Released @apsc.nic.in …