Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @cochinshipyard.com – 358 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited Online Application for posts of Technician (Vocational) Apprentices and Trade Apprentices to fill up 358 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 04th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 358 Posts
This is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) and ITI. The last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form is 04th August 2020.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Technician (Vocational) Apprentices and Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||358 Posts|
|Starting Date||15th July 2020|
|Closing Date||04th August 2020|
|Selection Process||percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines|
|Job Location||Kochi, Kerala|
Vacancy Details: Total 358 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 358.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:- Total No. of Vacancies 8 Posts
- Accounting & Taxation – 01
- Customer Relationship Management – 02
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01
- Trade Apprentices:- Total No. of Vacancies 350 Posts
- Electrician – 47
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Painter (Genl.) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:-
- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:-
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Monthly Stipend
|Name of Post||Stipend per Month|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Rs.9000/-|
The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
What will be the Selection Process?
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, the same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …