CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 23 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – CSIR -Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR -CIMFR), Dhanbad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer posts to fill up 23 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline mode through the prescribed format on or before 02nd December 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 – 23 Post
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR -CIMFR), Dhanbad|
|Post Name||Technical Officer posts|
|Total Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st November 2020|
|Closing Date||02nd December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Ranchi|
Vacancy Details: Total 23 Post
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mining Engineering||09 Posts|
|Chemical Engineering||03 Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||03 Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering||03 Posts|
|Civil Engineering||02 Post|
|Environmental Engineering||02 Posts|
|Metallurgical Engineering||01 Post|
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only. Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in. After making the necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form.
The eligibility criteria for the CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 has been provided below:-
- Mining Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Mining Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Chemical Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Computer Science Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Civil Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Environmental Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Metallurgical Engineering: B.E/B.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Upper age limit not exceeding (as on last date of receipt of application):-
- UR-30 Years
- OBC-33 Years
- SC/ST- 35 Years
|Basic pay||Pay level in pay matrix|
Mode of Selection
Mere fulfilment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for Trade Test/Written Test. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should, therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents. Any change will be informed by Web Notice only.
How to Apply for CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully. Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
Eligible candidates may visit CIMFR Website www.cimfr.nic.in and download the Application Form. Application in the prescribed format may be submitted on A4 size thick/Xerox paper. The candidates must produce his/her ORIGINAL mark sheet and Provisional pass certificate, age and/or experience and caste/community certificate etc. at the time of Examination for verification. The candidates are requested to ensure while filling up the Application Form that any discrepancy found between the information given in the Application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in the examination and subsequent appointment. The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ (Post Code:), Advt. No______ by Registered/Speed Post only to “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)” so as to reach this office on or before 02/12/2020 by 5.30 PM. Candidate must enclose two self-addressed Envelope with Rs.22/- (Rupees Twenty Two only) postal stamp on each of them along with the application form, otherwise, the application will be treated as incomplete and rejected.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …