DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @dme.ap.nic.in – 1070 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Andhra Pradesh invites Online Application for fulfillment to the 1070 vacant seats of Specialist on a contract basis to work in COVID-19 Hospitals in the State for one year. The mode of application is Online and starting from 30th April 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Specialists recruitment drive till 7th May 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 – 270 Posts
Notification for Special Recruitment Drive to the recruitment of certain categories of specialists on
a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Last date of submission of application on or before 07.05.2020 at 5.PM
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Vacancies||1070 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th April 2020|
|Closing Date||7th May 2020 at 5:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Merit in Education, Work Experience|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Check DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 Official Notification for the Application Fee information.
Vacancy Details: Total 1070 Post
The total no. of vacancies for DME AP Specialist is 1070.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Specialists in General Medicine||360|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||363|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||347|
DME AP Specialist Pay Scale
Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Officials are offering the salary around Rs. 1,10,000/- Per Month for Specialists.
|Post Name||Education Qualification (Must Possess)|
|Specialists in General Medicine||MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology|
Age Limit – As on 01/04/2020
|OC candidate||40 Yrs. (not born before 01-04-1980)|
|SC/ST/BC candidate||45 Yrs. (not born before 01-04-1975)|
|Ex-Servicemen||50 Yrs. (not born before 01-04-1970)|
What will be the Selection Process?
Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Officials are going to select the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination, Contract service in Govt. Institutions etc. There will be no interview.
Documents Required for DME AP Specialist Recruitment.
- Class 10th Certificate (proof of date of birth)
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
How to Apply for DME AP Specialist Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link below and fill basic registration details.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …
- UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- NSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveNSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment …
- SSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019Spread the loveSSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019 Released …