DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rac.gov.in – 167 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites Online Application for Scientists B in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service to fill up 167 vacancies via Advt. No. 137. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE scores and Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 10th July 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 – 167 Posts
This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Graduate engineers and Post graduates in Science, including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination. The last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form is 10th July 2020.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|Total Vacancies||167 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th May 2020|
|Closing Date||10th July 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||On the basis of the GATE scores and Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview.|
Application Fee for DRDO RAC Recruitment
|All Female Category||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 167 Post
The total no. of vacancies for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Scientist B is 167.
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||15||4||10||5||3||37|
|Computer Science & Engineering||12||4||8||5||2||31|
|Material Science & Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering||5||2||2||1||0||10|
DRDO RAC Recruitment – Pay Scale
Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO RAC Recruitment
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Electrical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Material Science & Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Physics||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Chemistry||Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Chemical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Mathematics||Master’s Degree in Mathematics from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Civil Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Psychology||Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.|
Age Limit – (as on closing date of advertisement)
|Category||Age not exceeding|
|OBC (Non Creamy layer)||31 years|
What will be the Selection Process?
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC / DRDO.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination.
Documents to be uploaded Online
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by appropriate local authority), Essential Qualification degree along with mark-sheets (both front and reverse side), Conversion Formula (CGPA/CPI to Percentage), Caste, EWS status, Ex-serviceman, Disability, Employment in Central Govt civilian posts, etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be legible when a print out is taken.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card
- NET certificate and score card
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
- A provision will be made for the candidates due to appear for the NET June 2020 examination, to upload their NET certificate/score card online till the 15th day from the declaration of the NET June 2020 results.
How to Apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, a candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Air India CFO Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAir India CFO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – …
- MP Board Class 10th Result 2020Spread the loveMP Board Class 10th Result 2020 (Released) @ …
- WBHRB Medical Technologist Interview Admit Card 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveWBHRB Medical Technologist Interview Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Bihar Police Sepoy Constable Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBihar Police Sepoy Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DD News Content Executive Jobs 2020Spread the loveDD News Content Executive Jobs 2020 Apply Now …
- SSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 OutSpread the loveSSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 Out @ssc.nic.in …