East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification Out – 663 Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – East Coast Railway Recruitment invites Online Application for the post of Paramedical Staff (Staff Nurse/Nursing Superintendent), Pharmacist, Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) and Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) Posts for COVID Care Centres, Medical Department in KUR Division to fill up 663 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format by email on or before 22 May 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 – 663 Post
|Organization Name||East Coast Railway|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant)|
|Total Vacancies||663 Posts|
|Starting Date||13th May 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd May 2020|
Vacancy Details: Total 663 Post
The total no. of vacancies in Eastern Railway for COVID Care Centres is 663.
|Name of the Post||No. of the Posts|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||255|
|Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)||102|
|Post Name||Pay Grade|
|Nursing Superintendent||PB-2+GP-4600 (Level 7)|
|Pharmacist||PB-2+GP-4200 (Level 6)|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||PB-1+GP-1800 (Level 1)|
|Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)||Rs.75,000/-|
Age & Eligibility Criteria as on 01/05/2020
The age and eligibility criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment has been provided below :-
|Name of the Post||Age||Educational/Professional/Technical Qualification|
|Nursing Superintendent||20-38 Years||Must have passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing OR BSc. Nursing from a recognized institute by Indian Nursing Council.|
|Pharmacist||20-35 Years||10+2 in Science with a Diploma in Pharmacy OR B.Pharma from a recognized institute and registered as Pharmacist|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||18-33 Years||Minimum Matriculate|
|Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)||Not Exceeding 53 Years||MBBS from any Recognized Institute or University in India|
What will be the Selection Process?
East Coast Railway Officials are going to select the candidates through their performance in the Interview.
Application Fee (if any)
No mention of Application Fee in the Official East Coast Railway Jobs 2020 Notification.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Submit the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of their certificates and email them on [email protected] before 22 May 2020.
- After the verification of documents, the suitability will be adjudged on the same, and suitable candidates will be intimated through their email to report for joining duty.
|E-Mail at||[email protected]|
|Download Notification||Paramedical Staff | Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …