EESL Middle, Junior Level Posts, Engineer and Other Exam Admit Card 2020 Released @eeslindia.org – Post, Overview, and Full Notification – Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has recently released the admit card for the online exam for various Middle and Junior Level Position on 17th October 2020. This is to be noted that the Computer Based Test will be held on 23rd October 2020 (Friday). So the aspirants who had applied can now download their admit card from the link attached below of this page.
EESL Middle, Junior Level Posts, Engineer and Other Exam Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)|
|Post Name||various Middle and Junior Level Position|
|Exam Date||23rd October 2020|
|Admit Card Date||17th October 2020|
The candidates who would qualify in the written exam will be called for Group Discussion (GD) followed by Interview Round. Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online-based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). After the Final Interview, a panel of candidates on merit would be prepared and the appointment(s) shall be offered to the candidates in the order of merit. The online exam is carrying 70% weightage while Group Discussion and Interview is carrying 15% weightage each. The exam is being conducted to fill 235 vacancies of EESL application link is opened for all 26 Posts including Deputy Manager(Technical), Assistant Manager(Technical), Engineer(Technical), Deputy Manager(Finance), Officer(Finance), Deputy Manager(Social), Assistant Manager(International Business), Officer(International Business), Assistant Manager(CS), Officer(CS), Assistant Manager(Legal), Officer(HR), Assistant Manager(IT), Engineer(IT), Officer(Contracts), Assistant Manager(PR) and Officer(PR), Assistant Engineer (Technical), Assistant Officer (HR), Assistant Officer (Finance), Assistant Officer (Contracts), Assistant Officer (Private Secretary), Technician Assistant (Finance) Assistant (General) and Data Entry Operator.
Documents to Carry during the exam in Original Format (Carry Any One)
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to download EESL Middle, Junior Level Posts, Engineer and Other Exam Admit Card 2020
- Click on the given direct link to open the admit card page.
- Then Enter your correct credentials such as Candidates User Id and Password
- Hit the Download or Print button as the admit card document will appear.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @pariksha.up.nic.in – …
- SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveSSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020 …
- APPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020 Released …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-OpenSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in …
- UPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification OutSpread the loveUPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification Out Apply Now …