ESIC Faridabad SR and Tutor Posts Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @esic.nic.in – 103 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invites Online Application for the fulfilment of 103 vacant seats of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview held on 28th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
ESIC Faridabad SR and Tutor Posts Recruitment 2020 – 103 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, ESIC|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor|
|Total Vacancies||103 Posts|
|Notification Date||20th August 2020|
|Walk-in Date||28th August 2020|
|Venue for Interview||Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad (Haryana)|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details: Total 103 Post
The total no. of vacancies for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment is 103. Seats may increase or decrease at the time of the Interview.
- Senior Resident (03 years) – 29 Posts
- Senior Resident (GDMO) – 39 Posts
- Junior Resident (01 years) – 22 Posts
- Tutor – 13 Posts
7th CPC Level 10 of pay matrix @ Rs.56,100 + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the rules in Central Government of India.
Not exceeding 35 years as on date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per rules.)
- Senior Resident (For Tenure Of Three Years Subject For Renew Al/extension Every Year) – PG Degree or Diploma.
- Senior Resident Against Vacant Post Of General Duty Medical Officers For One Year – PG degree/DNB/Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident (One Year Residency Scheme) – MBBS from the recognized university should be registered with MCI.
- Tutors For A Tenure Of Three Years – For Medical Persons – A recognized Medical Qualification included · in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Persons of Education Qualifications included in Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule should also fulfil.
- The conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Act.
- Should be registered with the MCI (Medical Council of India) or State Medical Council.
- For Non-Medical Persons – A Postgraduate qualification i.e., Master Degree in the concerned subject allied discipline i.e., Medical Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology etc.
What will be the Selection Process?
ESIC Faridabad Officials are going to select the candidates based on MCQ Test and Interview before the selection board.
How to Apply for ESIC Faridabad SR and Tutor Posts Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification reads carefully.
- Go through the notification given in the Important Section Below.
- And then if you are eligible, attend for the walk-in to the following address.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Coast Guard DB Recruitment 2020Spread the loveIndian Coast Guard DB Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- Bihar City Manager Admit Card 2020Spread the loveBihar City Manager Admit Card 2020 Released @bcecebpatna.in …
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …