ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Notification Out – 02 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has Invited the Online Application for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancies under Advt. No. 06/2020 dated. 18/05/2020 for 02 vacancies on contractual basis. Only the Email or Physically of application submission is to consider. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 18th May 2020. The final date to apply is 05th June 2020.
ESIC Kolkata 2020 Notification Out – 02 Posts
Candidates are advised to read official notification before apply online. Jobs91.com team has added all the information regarding ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty in this article. Check out the article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Candidates who completed either their Medical Qualification. The Job Location for the Selected candidates will be Joka, Kolkata.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Starting Date||18th May 2020|
|Closing date||05th June 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Joka, Kolkata|
|E-Mail Address||[email protected]|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
|SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/Female Candidates & ExServicemen||NIL|
|All other categories||₹225/-|
|Payment Mode||Only Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank will be accepted. Application Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.|
Vacancy Details: Total 02 Post
The total no. of vacancies for ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty Recruitment is 02.
|Specialty||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty – Pay & Allowances
The consolidate remuneration will be paid as under: –
- No other allowances will be paid.
- No kind of Private practice is allowed during the tenure of service in ESIC.
- Associate Professor – A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act) and A post graduate qualification e.g MD (Doctor of Medicine )/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Assistant Professor – A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act) and A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or (MS) Master of Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
Not exceeding 69 years as on date of Document Verification.
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board.
Document Verification along with the application form :-
- One sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
- Two recent self-attested colur passport size photographs.
- One sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of:-
- proof of age, Date of Birth (secondary exam certificate/admit card)
- Category (SC & ST), Category OBC and Category EWS in up to date Government of India Format, Sub category.
- Educational Qualifications (Graduate, Post Graduate certificate & any other)
- Registration certificate issued by State Medical Council/MCI.
- MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department.
- Research Publications in Indexed Journals.
- Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations.
- NOC for in service candidate from employer.
- Service bond release certificate if applicable along with Original documents.
How to Apply for ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty 2020?
Before submit the form, Candidates read the notification carefully.
- Click the link below to Download Notification for the ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty.
- Fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Candidates should submit the application through E-mail or Physically only.
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
- Click the Submit button and Take A Print Out of it.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …