IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – 1557 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited Online Application for posts of Clerk to fill up 1557 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 23rd September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – 1557 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total Vacancies||1557 Posts|
|Starting Date||02nd September 2020|
|Closing Date||23rd September 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 1557 Post
The total no. of vacancies for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 is 1557.
|State Wise Vacancy||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Dadar & Nagar / Daman & Diu||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2020
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection of the candidates will be based CRP Online exams which will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Phase – 2 Computer-Based Mains exam (200 Marks) followed by interview round. Final selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and Ibps Clerk Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020Spread the loveNABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSurat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020Spread the loveDUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 Released …
- BOI Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bankofindia.co.in – …
- AFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveAFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020 Released @afcat.cdac.in – …
- NBE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveNBE Various Post Result 2020 Released @natboard.edu.in – …