IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in – 3517 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited Online Application for posts of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee via Advt.No.CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22 to fill up 3517 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 11th November 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 – 1167 Posts
The candidates who have not applied earlier i.e. between 05 August to 26 August 2020 and who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications are eligible for IBPS PO 2020. The bank has also increased the total number of vacancies to 3517 for various government banks of India including Canara Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and Punjab and Sind Bank.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||3517 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th October 2020|
|Closing Date||11th November 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|For all others||₹850/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 3517 Post
The total no. of vacancies for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 is 3517.
|Bank of Baroda||0|
|Bank of India||734|
|Bank of Maharashtra||250|
|Central Bank of India||0|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||83|
|Union Bank of India||0|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
What will be the Selection Process?
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam, IBPS PO/MT Main Exam, IBPS PO/MT Interview Round and IBPS PO Provisional Allotment.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Revised Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …