Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @joinindianarmy.nic.in – 99 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Army has invited Online Application for posts of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) to fill up 99 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 31st August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020 – 99 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Total Vacancies||99 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st August 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details: Total 99 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020 is 99.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||99 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Minimum Physical Requirements||Education Requirement|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||Height – 152 cms|
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms.
|Minimum education qualification is Matric/10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric/10th/SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.|
|Name of Post||Age (in year)||Born Between (Both dates inclusive)|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003|
What will be the Selection Process?
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Indian Army Admit Cards
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
- Class/ Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
How to Apply for Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …