Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @ joinindianarmy.nic.in – 90 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Army has invited Online Application for unmarried male Candidates for 10+2 TES 2020 to fill up 90 vacancies (Tentative). Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of SSB Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 09th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 – 90 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Total Vacancies||90 Posts (Tentative)|
|Starting Date||10th August 2020|
|Closing Date||09th September 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||SSB Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details: Total 90 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 is 90.
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) – 90 Posts (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected through SSB Interview. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
Cost of Training
Cost of Training ₹8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.) The cost of training is borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020Spread the loveNABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSurat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020Spread the loveDUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 Released …
- BOI Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bankofindia.co.in – …
- AFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveAFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020 Released @afcat.cdac.in – …
- NBE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveNBE Various Post Result 2020 Released @natboard.edu.in – …