IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @iocl.com – 482 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited Online Application for the posts of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions to fill up 482 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 22nd November 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 482 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Total Vacancies||482 Posts|
|Starting Date||04th November 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL)|
Vacancy Details: Total 482 Post
The total no. of vacancies for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 482.
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat – 90 Posts
- Rajasthan – 46 Posts
Eastern Region Pipelines
- West Bengal – 44 Posts
- Bihar – 36 Posts
- Assam – 31 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha – 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 6 Posts
- Jharkhand – 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana – 43 Posts
- Punjab – 16 Posts
- Delhi – 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 24 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 6 Posts
- Rajasthan – 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 3 Posts
Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu – 32 Posts
- Karnataka – 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Electrical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) – Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices), Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
Age Limit as on 30/10/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Duration of Apprenticeship Training
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I): One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
- Stipend – Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
What will be the Selection Process?
- The selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …