JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 380 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has Invited the Online Application for the Post of Medical Officer (MO) under Notification no. 02/2020. Earlier the last date to apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 was 8th May 2020. The last date has been extended due to the nation-wise lockdown in view of COVID-19. Candidates can, now, submit their application by 05 June 2020. Candidates are advised to read official notification before apply online. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin: 9th April 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online:
8th May 202005th June 2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 11th May 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|For General/OBC/EWS||₹600/- + Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST||₹150/- + Bank Charges|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E-Challan Only|
Vacancy Details: Total 380 Post
The total no. of vacancies for JPSC Medical Officer is 380.
JPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale
The pay scale of JPSC Medical Officer will be Rs. 9300-34800+5400 (Grade Pay Level 9).
|Medical Officer||M.B.B.S. From Medical College Recognized By Medical Council Of India And Recognized By State Government.||At Least One Year Internship From Recognized Medical College & Hospital.|
Age Limit – As on 01/08/2020
a.) The minimum age of the candidate must be 23 years.
b.) The maximum age for various category candidates is listed below :
|Serial No.||Category||Max. Age Limit (in Yrs.)|
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected on the two stages:
- Stage 1: Written Test- Four Papers (100 marks each)
- Stage 2: Interview
How to Apply for JPSC MO Recruitment?
- Click the link below to apply online for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. The candidate must apply online on or before 8th May 2020.
- Fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- The mail ID and mobile number must be valid throughout the recruitment process.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and verify them.
- Finally, pay the application fee.
- Click the Submit button and Take A Print Out of it.
For more Jharkhand Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020Spread the loveAPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020 Released @apsc.nic.in …
- CSL Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @cochinshipyard.com – 577 …