Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 @aranya.gov.in – 339 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Karnataka Forest Department invites Online Application for fulfillment to the 339 vacant seats for the recruitment of Forest Guard. Karnataka Forest Department has again extended the last date of application for the post of Forest Guard. Candidates can now apply for Karnataka Fores Guard Posts till 15 June 2020. However, the last date for submitting the fee is 17 June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Karnataka Forest Department 2020 – 339 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Total Vacancies||327+ 12 (Backlog Vacancies)|
|Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Medical Fitness Test, Physical Test|
|SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category||Rs. 45/-|
Vacancy Details: Total 339 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard post is 339.
|Name of the Circle||No. of the Post|
|Chamarajanagar||35 + 3 (Backlog)|
|Kanara(Sirsi)||82 + 2 (Backlog)|
|Mangaluru||15 + 2 (Backlog)|
|Mysuru||19 + 1 (Backlog)|
|Shivamogga||52 + 4 (Backlog)|
|Total||327+ 12 (Backlog Vacancies)|
Salary of Forest Guard
Karnataka Forest Department Officials are offering the salary between Rs. 21,400 to Rs.42,000/- Per Month.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification Specifies that the Candidates who Completed their 12th/ PUC from any Recognized Institute or Board are eligible.
Age Limit – As on 01/01/2020
|Category Name||Minimum Age (in yrs.)||Maximum Age (in yrs.)|
|General||18 (Born on or Before 02/03/2002)||27 (Born on or After 02/03/1993)|
|SC/ ST/ CAT 1||18 (Born on or Before 02/03/2002)||32 (Born on or After 02/03/1988)|
|2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B||18 (Born on or Before 02/03/2002)||30 (Born on or After 02/03/1990)|
What will be the Selection Process?
Karnataka Forest Department Officials are going to conduct the following rounds as a part of the Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- Physical Test.
How to Apply for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link below and fill basic registration details.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Extension Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …