NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released @nabard.org – Post, Overview, and Full Notification – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently released the admit card for the Post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) on 17th September 2020. This is to be noted that the Online Descriptive Type and MCQ Based Test is going to held on 24th September 2020. So the aspirants who had applied can now download their admit card from the link attached below of this page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Exam Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Exam Date||24th September 2020|
|Admit Card Date||17th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Online Descriptive Type and MCQ Based Test|
NABARD Grade A exam is scheduled to be held on 24 September 2020 (Thursday). The exam will be conducted in two parts i.e. Paper 1 – Online Descriptive type and Paper 2 – MCQ based.
- NABARD AM Mains Paper 1 will have descriptive questions on General English.
- NABARD AM Mains Paper 2 questions will be based on the posts for which the candidate have applied i.e. on General Discipline and Specialized Discipline for RDBS Posts, Proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa for Rajbhasha and questions on Proficiency in interpreting various Laws for Legal Services Posts. Paper-II will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to choose questions in Hindi or in English. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Both papers will be given 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- NABARD Assistant Manager Final Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the NABARD Phase 2 Main Examination and Interview, taken together.
Documents to Carry during the exam in Original Format (Carry Any One)
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to download NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020
- Click on the given direct link to open the admit card page.
- Then Enter your correct credentials such as Registration No / Roll No or Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)
- Hit the Download or Print button as the admit card document will appear.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @pariksha.up.nic.in – …
- SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveSSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020 …
- APPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020 Released …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-OpenSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in …
- UPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification OutSpread the loveUPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification Out Apply Now …