NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 266 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited Online Application for filling up following 266 academic positions (Group’A’) under job profiles of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian via Advt. No. 171/2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 03rd August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to use, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 – 266 Posts
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian|
|Total Vacancies||266 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th June 2020|
|Closing Date||03rd August 2020 up to 5:00 pm|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Direct recruitment through the interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|For General/OBC/EWS (Male)||₹1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates||₹0/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 266 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Teaching and Other Post is 266.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 – Pay Scale
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.37, 400-67,000 with AGP-10,000).|
|Associate Professor||Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.37, 400-67,000 with AGP-9,000).|
|Assistant Professor||Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000).|
|Librarian||Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000).|
|Assistant Librarian||Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.15, 600-39,100 with AGP-6,000).|
The eligibility criteria for NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 post has been provided below:
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor – Postgraduation in the relevant field and Ph.D. in the relevant field.
- Librarian – A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as college librarian.
- Assistant Librarian – A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks. A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. NET in the concerned subject.
Documents Required For NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020
- Fields with STAR (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. When all the required information has been provided, click the submit button. However, before clicking the “Submit” button, the candidate must make sure that no changes are required, and the information provided is correct and final. After the application is submitted, no changes will be entertained.
- While filling up the details in the application online, candidates are also required to upload their scanned recent/latest colour passport size photograph, applicant’s signature, and all the relevant documents. The candidates for the posts advertised have to keep a set of applications with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of verification of document/ interview if shortlisted.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit a separate application online along with the requisite fee for each post applied for. All the online applications should be completed in all respects. Only one application for individual posts from one applicant will be accepted.
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will be based on Interview (if you shortlisted).
How to Apply for NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Only one registration per candidate is allowed. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal link given below.
- Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
- Pay the required application fee (if necessary).
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …