NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 02 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites Online Application of 02 vacancies for the post of Trainee. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted by the Interview. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 07th June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
NDDB Trainee Recruitment – 02 Posts
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th May 2020|
|Closing Date||07th June 2020|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Jobs|
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB’s Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Group.
The total no. of vacancies for NDDB Trainee Recruitment is 02.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Age Relaxation as on 01/05/2020
Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent and Any additional certification in IT is an added advantage and candidates with working knowledge in software development projects will be given preference.
Key roles and Responsibility
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
How to Apply for NDDB Trainee Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click the link below to apply online for the NDDB Trainee Recruitment. The candidate must apply online before last date.
- Login and Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents. (if applicable)
- Application Fees. (if applicable)
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …