NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 02 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites Online Application of 02 vacancies for the post of Trainee. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted by the Interview. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 07th June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
NDDB Trainee Recruitment – 02 Posts
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th May 2020|
|Closing Date||07th June 2020|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Jobs|
NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB’s Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Group.
The total no. of vacancies for NDDB Trainee Recruitment is 02.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Age Relaxation as on 01/05/2020
Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent and Any additional certification in IT is an added advantage and candidates with working knowledge in software development projects will be given preference.
Key roles and Responsibility
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
How to Apply for NDDB Trainee Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click the link below to apply online for the NDDB Trainee Recruitment. The candidate must apply online before last date.
- Login and Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents. (if applicable)
- Application Fees. (if applicable)
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- DD News Content Executive Jobs 2020Spread the loveDD News Content Executive Jobs 2020 Apply Now …
- SSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 OutSpread the loveSSC CGL Tier I Result 2019 Out @ssc.nic.in …
- APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveSSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 283 …
- IBPS RRB Officers and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveIBPS RRB Officers and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment …
- NCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveNCERT Teaching and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply …