NEET Admit Card 2020 Released @ntaneet.nic.in – National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently released the admit card for NEET 2020 on 26th August 2020. The original date for the release of the NEET 2020 admits card was 27th March 2020 but has been postponed due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India. NTA released the NEET admit card 2020 on 26th August. So the aspirants who had applied can now download their admit card from the link attached below of this page.
NEET Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||13th September 2020|
|Admit Card Date||26th August 2020|
NEET Admit Card 2020 – Important Instructions
- Take a coloured printout of the admit card of NEET 2020
- Affix a passport size photograph in the space provided. (Same as the one submitted with the application form of NEET 2020)
- Get the admit card signed by parent or guardian.
What are the instructions printed on the admit card of NEET 2020?
- Candidates can set their watch with the clock on the NTA NEET website.
- The last entry into the examination hall will be at 1.30 pm.
- Candidates found in possession of the barred items will not be allowed to complete the examination.
- Candidates should visit the exam centre a day before the examination.
- Geometry/ pencil box, calculator, log table, slide ruler, any paper or textual material, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Handbags, purse, wallet, electronic gadgets, calculators, watches, etc are also barred inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry any eatable or water bottle inside the examination hall. However, diabetic students are allowed to carry fruits/ sugar tablets and a transparent water bottle.
Documents to Carry during the exam in Original Format (Carry Any One)
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to download NEET Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the given direct link to open the admit card page.
- Enter Application Number and Password then Date of Birth and the Security Pin.
- Hit the Download or Print button as the admit card document will appear.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …