NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in – 4499 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has invited Online Application for posts of Apprentice to fill up 4499 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit List. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 15th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 4499 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Total Vacancies||4499 Posts|
|Starting Date||16th August 2020|
|Closing Date||15th September 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 4499 Post
The total no. of vacancies for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 4499.
|UNITS (Divisions/Workshops)||No. of Apprentices|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
15 to 24 Years as on 01.01.2020. ( Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For persons with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years)
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class and ITI. The panel will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. After preparation of the merit list, the Document verification will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the mentioned in the candidate’s applications.
How to Apply for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …