NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 111 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society, Mumbai, Maharashtra is inviting applications on the contractual basis in Maharashtra for Junior Engineer, District Program Manager, Program Manager- Public Health, Finance cum logistics consultant, Budget & Finance Officer, District Account Manager, M&E Statistical Officer, Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS, PPM Coordinator, Consultant VBD & City Program Manager to fill up 111 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2020 till 6:15 pm. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
NHM Mumbai Recruitment – 111 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, District Program Manager, Program Manager- Public Health, Finance cum logistics consultant, Budget & Finance Officer, District Account Manager, M&E Statistical Officer, Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS, PPM Coordinator, Consultant VBD & City Program Manager|
|Total Vacancies||111 Posts|
|Starting Date||21st May 2020|
|Closing Date||28th May 2020 till 6:15 pm|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Educational and Professional Qualification, General Appearance, Experience and Personal Interview|
No Application fees as per official notification of NHM Mumbai.
Vacancy Details: Total 111 Post
The total no. of vacancies for NHM Mumbai is 111.
|Name of the Post||No. of the Post|
|District Program Manager||3|
|Program Manager- Public Health||76|
|Finance cum logistics consultant||8|
|Budget & Finance Officer||9|
|District Account Manager||1|
|M&E Statistical Officer||1|
|Junior Engineer- IDW||2|
|Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS||2|
|City Program Manager||5|
NHM Mumbai Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Renumeration|
|District Program Manager||Rs.35,000/-|
|Program Manager- Public Health||Rs.35000/-|
|Finance cum logistics consultant||Rs.20,000/-|
|Budget & Finance Officer||Rs.20,000/-|
|District Account Manager||Rs.30,000/-|
|M&E Statistical Officer||Rs.30,000/-|
|Junior Engineer- IDW||Rs.25,000/-|
|Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS||Rs.35,000/-|
5000 for MBBS)
|City Program Manager||Rs 38,000/-|
Age Criteria for NHM Mumbai
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum for MBBS & Specialist – 70 years
- Nurses and Technicians – 65 years
- For Other Staff Open Category – 38 years
- For reserved categories – 43 years.
The eligibility criteria for the NHM Mumbai recruitment has been provided below:-
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|District Program Manager||MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and minimum 1 Year of Experience|
|Program Manager- Public Health||Public Health – B.com with a minimum of 3 Years of Exp or M.com. Minimum 1 Year of Experience|
|Finance cum logistics consultant||B.com with a minimum of 3 Years of Exp or M.com. Minimum 1 Year of Experience handling Accounts & Budget.|
|Budget & Finance Officer||CA/ Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA or MBA (Finance) with Graduate in Commerce or M.Com (with TALLY). Minimum 3 Years Exp for those holding only B.COM Degree|
|District Account Manager||MBA (Finance) or M Com|
with 3 Years exp
|M&E Statistical Officer||M.Sc. Statistics and 1-year experience|
|Junior Engineer- IDW||BE Civil and Minimum of 1 to 3 Years of Experience|
|Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS||MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and 3 Year of Experience|
|PPM Coordinator||MSW or MA in Social Sciences and Minimum 1 Year of Experience|
|Consultant VBD||MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and 3 Year of Experience|
|City Program Manager||MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and Minimum 1 Year of Exp working in Public Health/ Health Service Administrative|
What will be the Selection Process?
The process of selection will be on the basis of Educational and Professional Qualification, General Appearance, Experience, and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NHM Mumbai Various Post?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form. Application form sent by courier, by hand, or by any other method will not be accepted.
- Download the application form the direct link given below.
- Fill the application form and sent along with the School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C Certificate, Certificates of Educational Qualification as mentioned in the application, Certificate of Experience as mentioned in the application, Caste Certificate.
- E-mail them to [email protected] on or before 28 May 2020.
- The application received after the closing date will not be accepted and considered rejected.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020Spread the loveIAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 Released @airmenselection.cdac.in – …
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020 Released …
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020 Released Now …
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …