NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Recruitment 2020 – 495 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on behalf of NIC invites Online Application for the post of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ for total no. of 495 vacancies under Advt No. NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 dated 23/02/2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Scientist and Scientific/Technical Posts till
30th April 2020 to 01 June 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant “A” Recruitment 2020
Update: Another major update, now, the application submission date is extended to 1st June 2020 at 5.00 PM. Earlier, the last date of application was 26 March 2020 which was extended till 30 April 2020.
- Application Begin: 26th February 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online:
26th March Extended 30th April 2020to 1st June 2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 1st June 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|For General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||No Application Fee|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, Cash, Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque|
Vacancy Details: Total 495 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant “A” is 495.
|Serial No.||Designation||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacant Posts|
Assistant – ‘A’
Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Pay Scale
Here is the salary of the Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ posts as per NIELIT 2020 Official Notification
|Scientist ‘B’ (Level 10)||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A‘ (Level 6)||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Post||Qualification (any one of them)||Field (single or in combination amongst the below only)|
|Scientist – ‘B’||A Pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ M.Phil/B.Tech/|
|Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and|
Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information
Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and
|Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’||A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in the combination mentioned next||Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.|
Age Limit – As on 26/03/2020
- *NCL – Non-Creamy Layer
- There shall be age relaxation for 5 years for candidates serving in Government Organizations working in the post which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of duties of the advertised post.
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC and PWD and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable for the post reserved for them. However, relaxation in the age limit for PWD candidates will be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved for them or not, provided the post is identified suitable for them.
|Scientist – ‘B’ and|
Assistant – ‘A’
|30 Yrs.||35 Yrs.||33 Yrs.||40 Yrs.|
Candidates : 45 Yrs.;
PWD OBC (NCL)
candidates: 43 Yrs.]
Candidates: 40 Yrs.;
Candidates: 38 Yrs.]
Documents Required For NIELIT Recruitment
- Scanned image of recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same Paper (JPG format, size less than 50 KB)
- Scanned copies of Date of Birth Certificate, Certificate of Essential Educational Qualification, Photo ID, Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if applicable, Category Certificate (PWD or any other) if applicable, EWS Certificate if applicable, Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable, NOC & Undertaking/Declaration if applicable – all in a single file of pdf format (size less than 3 MB) only.
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected on two basis varies according to post:
- Scientific ‘B’ – Written Examination and Interview
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’: Written Examination Only
How to Apply for NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click the link below to apply online for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. The candidate must apply online on or before 1st June 2020.
- Register with your Email id or Mobile no.
- A registration no. and password will be sent on the registered no. and email id.
- Login and Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents.
- Now, pay the required application fee.
- The applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on the application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable” otherwise the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …