NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 (Extended) – 259 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has Invited the Online Application for the 259 Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) Vacancies. under Advt. No. 02/2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee from18 March 2020. The final date to apply for the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy is 17th May 2020. Only the online mode of application submission is to consider. Candidates are advised to read official notification before apply online. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainees (GET)|
|Total Vacancies||259 Posts|
|Starting Date||18th March 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 259 Post
The total no. of vacancies for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee is 259.
|Control & Instrumentation||6||4||1||3||1||15|
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Pay Scale
The pay scale offered by Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) will be between Rs. 50000-160000 Per Month (E-2 Grade).
Candidates who completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, CA, CMA, MBA, Degree, Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
|Discipline||Educational Qualification||Minimum Qualification Marks|
|Mechanical, Electrical (EEE), Electrical (ECE), Civil, Control & Instrumentation, Computer, Mining, Geology||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade.||General / OBC / EWS 60% marks and SC / ST 50% Marks|
|Finance||CA / CMA / MBA (Finance) with 60% Marks.||For SC /ST 50% marks Only|
|Human Resource||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Master Degree in Related Trade.||General / OBC / EWS 60% marks and SC / ST 50% marks|
Age Limit – As on 01/03/2020
|Category||Age Limit (in Yrs.)|
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected on the two stages:
- Stage 1: Computer Based Online Examination
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
How to Apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment?
- Click the link below to apply online for the Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC). The candidate must apply online on or before 17th May 2020.
- Fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- The mail ID and mobile number must be valid throughout the recruitment process.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and verify them.
- Finally, pay the application fee.
- Click the Submit button and Take A Print Out of it.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification OutSpread the loveIndian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification Out …
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSouth East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply …
- BPSC Principal Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBPSC Principal Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bpsc.bih.nic.in – …
- RPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018Spread the loveRPSC Protection Officer Main List Result 2018 Out …
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ibps.in – …