NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 Notification Out – 200 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites Online Application for the post of Executive Trainees to fill up 200 vacancies via Advt. No. NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview based on their GATE Scores. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their B.E, B.Tech, and B.Sc (Engineering) from any Recognized Institute or University in India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 02nd April 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2020 Notification Out – 200 Posts
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainees|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th March 2020|
|Closing Date||4th April 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||On the basis of GATE Score 2018/2019/2020, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates||₹0/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 200 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Executive Trainees is 200.
|Industrial & Fire Safety||2||0||1||0||2||5|
NPCIL Stipend – During Training
- Monthly Stipend – ₹55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – ₹18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
NPCIL Pay Scale – On Appointment as SO/C
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainees will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ as detailed below :
|Grade||Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||` ₹56,100/-||17% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.07.2019)|
The eligibility criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainees post has been provided below :-
- BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines from University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
Age Limit – As on 02/04/2020
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years)||29||02.04.1991|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above)|
(relaxation – 10 years)
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||02.04.1984|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39||02.04.1981|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||02.04.1979|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview – NPCIL
- Date of Birth (DoB) proof :-
- Xth Standard Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Qualification :-
- Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result
- Final Degree Certificate
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not issued)
- Applicants, who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter grades, should follow the conversion table of the Institute/College/University from wherever they have passed.
- GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 Admit Card and Score Card.
- Caste/category Certificates :-
- SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must produce caste/category certificate, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- EWS applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Language for Personal Interview :-
- Candidates appearing for interview will have choice of answering the questions either in Hindi or English.
What will be the Selection Process?
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainees 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible.
How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Only one registration per candidate is allowed. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal link given below.
- Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
- Pay the required application fee (if necessary).
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …