OPSC AEE Civil Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @opsc.gov.in – 210 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited Online Assistant Executive Engineers in Civil via Advt. No.04 of 2020-21 to fill up 210 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test and Viva Voce. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 25th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
OPSC AEE Civil Recruitment 2020 – 210 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)|
|Total Vacancies||210 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date||25th September 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Viva Voce|
Candidates is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees Rs.500/- only.
Vacancy Details: Total 210 Post
The total no. of vacancies for OPSC AEE Civil Recruitment 2020 is 210.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)||210 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC AEE Civil Recruitment 2020
Candidates should have Degree in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government or they must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India.
Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 1st Day of January 2020. Check the notification for details of the relaxation in the age limit.
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Written Test and Viva Voce Test. The Written Exam will comprise of Prelims and Main written exam.
How to Apply for OPSC AEE Civil Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …