PGCIL Apprentice ERTS I Recruitment 2020 Apply Online @appsc.gov.in – 69 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for filling up 69 posts of apprenticeship in Bihar & Jharkhand Projects for a period of one year. Those who have Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, Graduate Electronics & Communications Engineering, Executive (Human Resource), Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Assistant (HR), and ITI – Electrical must apply online before 10th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
PGCIL Apprentice ERTS I Recruitment 2020 – 69 Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited ( a Maharatna Company under Ministry of Power, GOI ) invites promising,
energetic, and bright people for an apprenticeship in Bihar & Jharkhand Projects for a period of one year in following Disciplines via Advertisement No. ERTS-I/RHQ/HRD/Apprentice-2020-21.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Total Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Starting Date||11th July 2020|
|Closing Date||10th August 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bihar & Jharkhand|
Vacancy Details: Total 69 Post
The total no. of vacancies for PGCIL Apprentice ERTS I Recruitment 2020 is 69.
|Sl. No.||Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Graduate in Electrical||16|
|2.||Graduate in Civil||12|
|3.||Graduate (Electronics & Communications)||6|
|5.||Diploma in Electrical||14|
|6.||Diploma in Civil||7|
Monthly Consolidated Stipend Per Month
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|3.||Graduate (Electronics & Communications)||15,000/-|
|4.||Executive (Human Resource)||15,000/-|
- Graduate Electrical – Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Civil – Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- Graduate(Electronics & Communications) – Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering
- Executive (Human Resource) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)
- Diploma Electrical – Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Civil – Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Assistant (Human Resource) – Graduate (B.A. or BBA)
- ITI (Electrical) – ITI in Electrical (Full Time Course)
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice ERTS I Recruitment 2020 Recruitment
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below.
- Fill the application form and recheck the total details you have entered.
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Submit the application before the Closing Date 10th August 2020.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …