PGCIL Company Secretary Professionals Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @powergridindia.com – 05 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has invited Online Application for posts of Company Secretary Professionals via Advt. No.CC/05/2020 to fill up 05 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. These vacancies are in PGCIL on Contract Basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 12th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
PGCIL Company Secretary Professionals Recruitment 2020 – 05 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post||Company Secretary Professionals|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Starting Date||21st August 2020|
|Closing Date||12th September 2020|
|Job Location||All India|
Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 400/-).
Vacancy Details: Total 05 Post
The total no. of vacancies for PGCIL Company Secretary Professionals Recruitment 2020 is 05.
|Name of Post||UR||OBC (NCL)||No. of Vacancies|
|Company Secretary Professionals||04||01||05|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Company Secretary Professionals Recruitment 2020
- Essential Educational Qualification –
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Essential Post Educational Qualification Experience –
- At least 01 years in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company (internship/training shall not be counted as experience).
29 Years as on 12.09.2020 (i.e. Date of Birth on or after 13.09.1991)
Monthly remuneration in the Pay band of Rs. 30,000-3%-1,20,000 with initial basic pay of Rs.30,000/- +IDA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay.
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
Candidates will have to upload the following while filling up the application:-
- Their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
- Birth certificate/Class X certificate
- Essential qualification certificate along with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificate/ proof of experience (e.g. payslip, job assignment, joining & separation order etc) in support of minimum 1-year post qualification exp.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income & Asset Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate (if applicable)
- Any other certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for PGCIL Company Secretary Professionals Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020Spread the loveNABARD Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card 2020 Released …
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSurat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020Spread the loveDUVASU PVT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 Released …
- BOI Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @bankofindia.co.in – …
- AFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveAFCAT 02/20 Admit Card 2020 Released @afcat.cdac.in – …
- NBE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveNBE Various Post Result 2020 Released @natboard.edu.in – …