Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2020 @educationrecruitmentboard.com – 1664 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – School Education Department, Punjab Online Application for fulfillment to the 1664 vacant seats of ETT (Elementary Teachers’ Training). The mode of application is online and the last date to apply is 19th May 2020. All those candidates who have yet not applied for SED Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2020 can apply now. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2020 – 1664 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Post Name||Elementary Teachers’ Training (ETT)|
|Total Vacancies||1664 Posts|
|Starting Date||07th March 2020|
|Closing Date||19th May 2020 at 5:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Vacancy Details: Total 1664 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Punjab ETT Teachers is 1664.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Scheduled Castes (M&B)||100+298 (backlog posts) = 398|
|Scheduled Castes (R&U)||100+297 (backlog posts) = 397|
|Scheduled Castes (Ex-Servicemen) (M&B)||20|
|Scheduled Castes (Ex-Servicemen)||20|
|Scheduled Castes (Players) (M&B)||5|
|Scheduled Castes (Players) (R&O)||5|
|Backward Classes (Ex-Servicemen)||20|
|Freedom Fighter||10+43 (backlog posts) = 53|
|Economically Weaker Section for|
|Total||1000 + 664 (backlog posts) = 1664|
Punjab ETT Teachers Pay Scale
Department of School Education, Punjab Officials are offering the salary around Rs. 10300/- per month for ETT Teachers till the Probation period.
Candidate should have Graduation Degree with minimum fifty-five percent marks and should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications.
Age Limit – As on 01/01/2020
Candidate should have minimum age of 18 Years and maximum age of 37 Years as on 01/01/2020.
(There will be age relaxation in upper age limit as per relaxation)
What will be the Selection Process?
Department of School Education, Punjab Officials are going to select the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in written exam following by the interview.
How to Apply for Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link below and fill basic registration details.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Extension Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …