Rajasthan HC Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @hcraj.nic.in – 1760 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan High Court has invited Online Application for the posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant & Junior Judicial Assistant in Rajasthan to fill up 1760 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam and Type-writing test on Computer. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 01st November 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
Rajasthan HC Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 1760 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Clerk, Junior Assistant & Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||1760 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st October 2020|
|Closing Date||01st November 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Type-writing test on Computer|
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur had published the employment notification for a total of 1760 vacancies are notified out of which 1127 vacancies are for Clerk Posts, 367 vacancies for Jr Assistant and 268 vacancies for Jr Judicial Assistant Posts. Earlier, the court has postponed the recruitment notification for Clerk for RSJA and District Courts, Junior Assistant for RSLSA and DLSAa and Junior Judicial Assistant for Rajasthan High Court in view of total lockdown for containment of the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
|General/EBC/OBC/Other state candidates||₹500/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 1760 Post
The total no. of vacancies for Rajasthan HC Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 is 1760.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Clerk Grade II||1125 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||367 Posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268 Posts|
|Total Post||1760 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan HC Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Must be a graduate of any university established by law in India or equivalent exam of any university recognized by the govt.
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Pay Matrix Level 5 (Pay Scale – Rs.20,800 – 65,900/-)
18 to 40 years for more information, check detailed notification given below.
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Type-writing test on Computer.
How to Apply for Rajasthan HC Clerk and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @pariksha.up.nic.in – …
- SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveSSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020 …
- APPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020 Released …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-OpenSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in …
- UPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification OutSpread the loveUPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification Out Apply Now …