RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – 11 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited Online Assistant Statistical Officer Post to fill up 11 vacancies via A.S.O./Ag. Deptt./EP-I/2020&21. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Screening Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 10th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 – 11 Posts
This is a good opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Postgraduate or M.Sc degree. The last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form is 10th August 2020.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th July 2020|
|Closing Date||10th August 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
|For General/Other State||₹350/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 11 Post
The total no. of vacancies for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 is 11.
|Name of Post||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||6||1||1||2||1||11|
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 – Pay Matrix Level
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix Level|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Pay Matrix Level – Level 11|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or M.Sc. in Agriculture Statistics from IARS, New Delhi.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit – 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
How to Apply for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, a candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Submit the application before the Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020Spread the loveAPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020 Released @apsc.nic.in …
- CSL Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @cochinshipyard.com – 577 …