RPSC Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – 918 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), has invited Online Application for the posts of Assistant Professor to fill up 918 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 08th December 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
RPSC Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2020 – 918 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||918 Posts|
|Starting Date||09th November 2020|
|Closing Date||08th December 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 918 Post
The total no. of vacancies for RPSC Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2020 is 918.
- Assistant Professor – 918 Posts
Subject-wise Vacancy Break-up
- Botany – 33 Posts
- Chemistry – 40 Posts
- Maths – 34 Posts
- Physics – 35 Posts
- Zoology – 30 Posts
- A.B.S.T. – 82 Posts
- Business Administration – 127 Posts
- E.A.F.M – 56 Posts
- Textile Dyeing & Painting – 1 Post
- Geology – 8 Posts
- Law – 8 Posts
- Drawing & Painting – 10 Posts
- Economics – 47 Posts
- English – 55 Posts
- Geography – 48 Posts
- Hindi – 66 Posts
- History – 50 Posts
- Sociology – 42 Posts
- Music (Vocal – 3 Posts
- Philosophy – 2 Posts
- Political Science – 57 Posts
- Public administration – 6 Posts
- Sanskrit – 39 Posts
- Urdu – 5 Posts
- Home Science (Food Nutrition) – 5 Posts
- Home Science (Education Extension) – 8 Posts
- Home Science (Home Management) – 7 Posts
- Home Science (Child Development) – 5 Posts
- Home Science (Clothing Textile) – 6 Posts
- Agriculture – 1 Posts
- Punjabi – 2 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Break-up:
- General – 294 Posts
- SC – 100 Posts
- ST – 74 Posts
- OBC – 134 Posts
- EWS – 64 Posts
- MBC – 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2020
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Good academic record means an average of at least 55% marks in three examinations preceding to Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in graduation and any one of Secondary/High School, Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or equivalent grades in the point scale wherever grading system is followed without including any grace marks and/or rounding off to make it 55% or 50% as the case may be.
- 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
15600 – 39100 (AGP-6000)
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and interview.
How to Apply for RPSC Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …