RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in – 195 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited Online Application for the posts of ECG Technician in the Para Medical to fill up 195 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 04th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 – 195 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||ECG Technician|
|Total Vacancies||195 Posts|
|Starting Date||06th August 2020|
|Closing Date||04th September 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Candidates whose family income below 2.5 Lakh||₹250/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 195 Post
The total no. of vacancies for RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 is 195.
|ECG Technician (Non TSP)||69||17||36||8||27||20||177|
|ECG Technician (TSP)||10||0||0||0||8||0||18|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have passed 12th with Science or Mathematics and holding 2 years of diploma from recognized Board or Institute are eligible for ECG Technician Recruitment. Candidate must also be registered in the Rajasthan Para Medical Council. Candidate should also have knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to Apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2020 @wbhealth.gov.in – 75 Post, …
- BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveBTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 @pariksha.nic.in – 3270 …
- India Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020Spread the loveIndia Post Jammu and Kashmir GDS Result 2020 …
- MPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveMPSC State Services Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released …
- HAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveHAL Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …