SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – 3850 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India has invited Online Application for posts of Circle Based Officer via Advt.CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20 to fill up 3850 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 16th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – 3850 Posts
This is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who have finished their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. The last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form is 16th August 2020.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Vacancies||3850 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th July 2020|
|Closing Date||16th August 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 3850 Post
The total no. of vacancies for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 is 3850.
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1990
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01/08/2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
List of documents to be uploaded:-
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
How to Apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …
- UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- NSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveNSD MTS, UDC, Librarian and Other Posts Recruitment …
- SSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019Spread the loveSSC JE Tier I Admit Card 2019 Released …