SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – 2000 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India has invited Online Application for the Posts of Probationary Officer (PO) to fill up 2000 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary, Mains Exam and GD/Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 04th December 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – 2000 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Starting Date||14th November 2020|
|Closing Date||04th December 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Exam and GD/Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 2000 Post
The total no. of vacancies for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 is 2000.
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
What will be the Selection Process?
- The selection will be done on the basis of:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …