SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – 92 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India has invited Online Application for the various posts of Specialist Cadre Officers and Post Doctoral Research Fellowship against the advertisement number CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26, CRPD/SCO/2020-21/25, CRPD/SCO-DPO/2020-21/23, CRPD/SCO/2020-21/22 and CRPD/SCO/2020-21/24 to fill up 92 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview and Merit List. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 08th October 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 – 92 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Various Posts of Specialist Cadre Officers and Post Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancies||92 Posts|
|Starting Date||18th September 2020|
|Closing Date||08th October 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview and Merit|
|Job Location||All India|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details: Total 92 Post
The total no. of vacancies for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 is 92.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-17 Posts
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 5 Posts
- Data Trainer- 1 Post
- Data Translator- 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst – 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer- 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist) -11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III) – 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II) – 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II) – 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III) – 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)- 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II) – 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)- 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Graduate.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – B.E. / B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -PhD in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or it’s equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 25 to 40 years
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 25 to 35 years
- Data Trainer- 38 years
- Data Translator – 40 years
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 45 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -40 years
- Data Protection Officer-: 55 years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 24 to 32 years
- Manager (Data Scientist)- 26 years to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 24 to 32 years
- Risk Specialist- 25 to 30 years
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview:-
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IAF Airmen Admit Card 2020Spread the loveIAF Airmen Admit Card 2020 Released @airmenselection.cdac.in – …
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2020 Released …
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020Spread the loveSBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2020 Released Now …
- ITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveITI Ltd Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- RBI Grade B Final Result 2019Spread the loveRBI Grade B Final Result 2019 Released Now …
- ASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card 2020Spread the loveASRLMS Block Coordinator and Other Posts Admit Card …