SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020 Notification Released – 147 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has Invited the Online Application for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream, for 147 vacancies. Only the online mode of application submission is to consider. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 07 March 2020. The final date to apply is 30th April 2020.
SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020 – 147 Posts
Candidates are advised to read official notification before apply online. Jobs91.com team has added all the information regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs in this article. Check out the article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification is Eligible. The Job Location for the Selected candidates will be across India.
Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Total Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Starting Date||7th March 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test (Phase I, II), Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details: Total 147 Post
The total no. of vacancies for SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs is 147.
|Stream||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|General||80||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering|
from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant
|Legal||34||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Information Technology||11||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) or Masters in Computers Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.|
|Engineering (Civil)||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Research||05||Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Official Language||01||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.|
SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs Pay Scale
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx.Rs. 1,07,000/-p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/-p.m. with accommodation.
Age Limit – As on 29/02/2020
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
What will be the Selection Process?
The candidates will be selected on the three stages:
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Document Required before Apply Online
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (Dimensions 200 x 300 pixels, 4.5cm × 3.5cm and 20kb-50kb)
- Signature on white paper with a Black Ink pen (Dimension 140 x 60 pixels and 10kb-20kb).
- Left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. (Dimension 140 x 60 pixels and 10kb-20kb).
- Handwriting declaration with running hand and not in capital letters. (20kb-50kb)
How to Apply for SEBI Assistant Manager 2020?
- Click the link below to apply online for the SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (SEBI).
- Fill all the required details asked in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click the Submit button and Take A Print Out of it.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click Below.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …